WORLD BESTSELLER AMONG MOTORISTS
RELIABLE AND AFFORDABLE PROTECTION FROM TROUBLES FOR YEARS
|Dräger Alcotest ® 3000 - individual breathalyzer with professional characteristics
CURRENTLY IS NOT SUPPLIED BY OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR DUE TO THE REPLACEMENT BY THE NEW MODEL DRÄGER ALCOTEST 3820 !
Dräger Alcotest 3000 breathalyzer is a new model from Dräger Concern which is expected to be the most popular model among motorists, as it is specifically oriented for private persons. The housing and the main characteristics are consistent with Dräger Alcotest 6510 and Dräger Alcotest 6810 models, which are now widely used in Traffic police units and in Addiction services of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. The reduction of price was accomplished owing to the exception of some functions required only for official instruments. These devices have come for sale first of all into auto shops and into large internet shops. All those, who wish them to buy, may apply to us and they will be advised about Dräger Alcotest 3000 breathalyzers certified points of sale. All supplied devices are provided with service support and warranty.
Dräger Alcotest 3000 is a breathalyzers series Dräger Alcotest. It is compact and easy to use device that provides users with fast and accurate analysis for the presence of alcohol in breath, gives the opportunity to make a reliable and accurate analysis by one button pressing.
The main characteristics of Dräger Alcotest 3000 breathalyzer are as follows:
- Perfect for personal use;
- Professional patented Dräger electrochemical sensor which reacts only on alcohol vapors, doesn’t respond to other collateral gases;
- Measuring range: 0,00-5,00 ‰ (per mille);
- Low exhalation resistance;
- Switching time to standby mode: not more than 6 sec. typical;
- Simple one-button operation, the instrument is convenient for operation with both right and left hands;
- Test results are displayed on a backlit display accompanied by sound and light signals;
- Cost-effective power supply: two batteries "AA" type 1.5V, that is enough for about 1500 tests;
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C to +40 ° C at a relative humidity of 10-90 % non-condensing, atmospheric pressure 700-1200 GPa, storage temperature -20 ... +60 ° C;
- Portability and light weight;
- Conditions of sampling: minimal exhalation duration - 2 sec, minimal expiratory volume -1.2 l;
- Life time at the "field" environment, by the experience of Dräger Concern implementation of similar devices is 5-10 years subject to observing the rules of operation;;
- Discreteness of results 0.01%;
- High measurement accuracy. Limits of the available error under operating conditions for the mass concentration of alcohol in the exhaled air: absolute error (Δ): ± 0,02 mg / l - in the range from 0 to 0,2 mg / l, relative error (δ): ± 10% in the range above 0.2 mg / l; for the mass concentration of alcohol in the blood: absolute error (Δ): ± 0,04 ‰ - In the range from 0 to 0,4 ‰; relative error (δ): ± 10% - In the range above 0.4 ‰.
- Warranty term: 12 months (when purchasing a certified dealership).
Dräger Alcotest 3000 has a whole set of necessary Ukrainian permissive documents.
It belongs to "Individual breathalyzers" class and is intended primarily for self-testing by individuals.
Upon access to the certified Dräger service center of Saturn® Data International, the execution of the operations "Grading" and "Checking" of the instruments is carried out at government rates, after the operation "Check" the client is provided with a Certificate of verification of the working means of the state-of-the-art measuring equipment, as well as diagnostics with providing the necessary recommendations and servicing the devices within the package "Complex". If these operations are performed within the package "Complex" at least 1 time in 12 months post-warranty repair is carried out with special discounts.
The program ALCOMETER by Saturn ® Data International gives you an opportunity to make automated calculation of maximal theoretically possible concentration of ethanol in blood (per mille ‰) depending on the volume and strength of consumed drinks by Widmark formula