Saturn® Data International Company invites you to the International Exhibition MiningWorld Ukraine 2018, 10-12.10.2018
We invite you to visit our stand F-1-1 at the international exhibition of equipment, special techniques and technologies for mining, processing and transportation of minerals, which will be held in Kyiv from October 10 to 12, 2017, Kyiv Expo Plaza Exhibition Center.
The following activities of the Company will be presented at the exhibition:
For the ore mining and processing industry, the Company offers complex solutions - from sensors and local control units to the integration of technological information into the enterprise management system (MES / ERP) and the creation of modern workshop dispatching. The company has developed and used a series of specialized measuring sensors, such as an acoustic noise meter of the mill, a flowmeter of pulp densities containing ferromagnetic material, and other solutions.
The main tasks the Company solves for the customers of the ore mining and processing industry:
- Reduced cost of production;
- Increased product quality.
Complex of section industrial control system ensures the solution of the following objectives:
- Optimization of iron ore mixture grinding process in the first stage mills by the criterion of maximal processing for a given drain density of classifier;
- Regulation and stabilization of pulp density by given parameter at classifier drain;
- Regulation and stabilization of pulp density modes of wet magnetic separation stages;
- Regulation and stabilization of levels in technological and industrial sumps;
- Implementation of the contours of the pump-hydrocyclone;
- Regulation and stabilization of operation mode in power supply unit and hydrocyclones battery drain;
- Regulation and stabilization of discharge density of desliming sands.
Effects from the introduction of the section industrial control system:
- Optimization of the use of equipment, which increases the productivity of equipment in the original ore to 2-7% while preserving the quality of the finished product;
- Decrease in specific energy costs up to 4% when operating the current transport system in combination with optimization;
- Reduced cost of concentrate;
- Improved production organization, production management and technology level;
- Objective and reliable information on online production, technology control, compliance with technological discipline.