PROFESSIONAL PORTABLE EVIDENTIAL ALCOHOL BREATH ANALYZER FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT UNITS
and other users for quick and accurate testing who need
to document the result at the place of event using a mobile printer and GPS system,
detection of residual alcohol in the mouth and
Dräger Alcotest® Mouthpieces Standard with non-return valve
Dräger Alñotest®7510 OIML
The Drager Alcotest® 7510 OIML is a compact and robust handheld instrument which, thanks to its special ergonomic design, is suitable for right or left handed users. A non-slip rubber housing offers optimal grip.
State-of-the-art sensor technology
The latest in Draeger sensor technology, the Alcotest® 7510 ensures short test intervals and precise measurements. A built-in heating element prevents condensation and ensures quick and accurate measurements even at sub-freezing temperatures. Draeger's fuel cell is alcohol specific and assures unsurpassed reaction and recovery performance.
The device incorporates an innovative transflective, high resolution graphic LCD. The highlighted display provides a full-text view of the message with the ability to select a language and guarantees perfect readability both in bright sunlight and in absolute darkness. In addition, support for information is provided through three color LEDs.
Hygienic and safe
The device complies with the maximum in hygiene requirements. The sterile disposable mouthpiece employes a special tab to assure a safe distance between the operators hand and the subject's mouth. For superior hygiene, the Alcotest® 7510 OIML has a special mouthpiece ejection mechanism. The instrument's mouthpiece receiver is iluminated for easy mouthpiece placement even in full darkness.
Mouth alcohol detection
The Alcotest® 7510 OIML represents the first handheld EBT capable of detecting mouth alcohol! This technological advancement is made possible through the employement of a piezo-electric activator as part of this new sampling system.
The Alcotest® 7510 OIML offers a GPS module recognizing the exact geographical location where a breath test is performed. Uploading these coordinates to a central computer, the administrator has the ability to establish a map showing the DUI-arrest-density. Furthermore, this technology allows for precise determination of where the test was conducted for possible administrative processing of a specific DUI stop.
The Drager Alcotest® 7510 OIML can be used immediately in any environment. The flexible data management, the high memory capacity as well as the option of wireless data transfer to the Drager Mobile Printer or a computer allow for easy adjustment to national and international specifications. Via the ambient pressure sensor, the device automatically compensates for any ambient barometric conditions when performing dry-gas tests.
Upon access to the certified Dräger service center of Saturn® Data International, the execution of the operations "Grading" and "Checking" of the instruments is carried out at government rates, after the operation "Check" the client is provided with a Certificate of verification of the working means of the state-of-the-art measuring equipment, as well as diagnostics with providing the necessary recommendations and servicing the devices within the package "Complex". If these operations are performed within the package "Complex" at least 1 time in 12 months post-warranty repair is carried out with special discounts.
The approved type of measuring instrument Dräger Alcotest® 7510 OIML meets the requirements of DSTU OIML 126:2014 «Evidential gas analyzers of exhaled air (O²ML R 126, edition 2012, ²DT)».
The Dräger Alcotest® 7510 OIML design allows you to print the measurement results using the Dräger Mobile Printer mobile thermal printer.
Operating conditions: operating temperature from -10°Ñ to +40°Ñ at +25°Ñ, atmospheric pressure from 600 to 1100 hPa, temperature at storage from -40 °Ñ to + 70 °Ñ;
Overall dimensions not more than 185õ90õ44 mm (H x W x D) 50/60 x 141 x 31 mm and weight 433g with batteries.
Sampling conditions: minimum exhalation duration 4 s, minimum exhalation 1.5 l;
Power supply: 4 øò. - 1,5 Â alkaline batteries (Mignon, LR6, AA) or 1.2V NiMH rechargeable batteries, or lithium rechargeable battery (option on request).
Menu in Ukrainian language;
Discreteness of results 0,01 ‰;
- the mass concentration of alcohol in exhaled air - from 0 to 3 mg/l (the ratio of ethanol mass in exhaled air to the volume of this air, brought to a temperature of 34°C and a pressure of 1013 hPa);
- the mass concentration of alcohol in the blood - from 0 to 6 ‰ (the ratio of the mass of ethanol in the blood to the volume of blood at a temperature of 20 °C);
Limits of the available error after verifying the type, initial calibration and calibration after repair under operating conditions for the mass concentration of alcohol in the exhaled air:
- for mass concentration of alcohol in exhaled air:
- absolute error (Δ): ± 0,02 mg/l - in the range from 0 to 0,4 mg/l;
- relative error (δ): ± 5% in the range from 0,4 to 2,0 mg/l;
- absolute error (Δ): ± (0,5R – 0,9) mg/l - in the range over 0,2 mg/l (R – the reference value of the mass concentration of alcohol);
- For the mass concentration of alcohol in the blood:
- absolute error (Δ): ± 0,04‰ - In the range from 0 to 0,8 ‰;
- relative error (δ): ± 5% - In the range from 0,8 to 4,0 ‰.
- absolute error (Δ): ± (0,5R – 1,8) ‰- in the range over 4,0 ‰ (R – the reference value of the mass concentration of alcohol);
- Limits of the available error during exploitation:
- for the mass concentration of alcohol in the exhaled air:
- absolute error (Δ): ± 0,03 mg / l - in the range from 0 to 0,4 mg/l;
- relative error (δ): ± 7,5 % in the range from 0,4 to 2,0 mg/l;
- absolute error (Δ): ± (0,75R – 1,35) mg/l - in the range over 0,2 mg/l (R – the reference value of the mass concentration of alcohol);
- For the mass concentration of alcohol in the blood:
- absolute error (Δ): ± 0,06‰ - in the range from 0 to 0,8 ‰;
- relative error (δ): ± 7,5% - In the range from 0,8 to 4,0 ‰.
- absolute error (Δ): ± (0,75R – 2,7)‰- in the range over 4,0 ‰ (R – the reference value of the mass concentration of alcohol);
- Interfaces and external devices that can be connected: USB / IR interface (communication, service).
Requirements for putting into operation:
- The manufacturer or his authorized representative must provide a copy of the first page of the Type Verification Certificate under Module UA.TR.001 101-17 Rev.0 of 05.10.2017 and a copy of the Declaration of Conformity drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the applicable legislation.
- The marking must be in accordance with the requirements specified in the Type Verification Certificate under Module UA.TR.001 101-17 Rev.0 of 05.10.2017.
- The gas analyzer must be sealed in accordance with the Type Verification Certificate according to Module B UA.TR.001 101-17 Rev.0 of 05.10.2017.
- The software must meet the requirements specified in the Type-Certificate Verification by Module UA.TR.001 101-17 Rev.0 of 05.10.2017.
- Operation of gas analyzers must be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's operating instructions.
- Means of protection: a security element "SDI" (seal-label), which collapses when attempting to remove an element from the object of protection.
- Markings and inscriptions: The mark of conformity and additional metrological marking in accordance with the Technical Regulations should be placed on the service-guarantee books of gas analyzers, as well as in battery compartments. The Service Guaranty must also have a Type Verification Certificate number.
IN STOCK !